Monday, June 13, 2011

30 day song challenge ?

WTF is the fuss with this thing anyway? And why_TF is it a "challenge" ? Do we get a prize for this? Whats the prize? Can I exchange it for something I like, if I dont like the aforementioned prize? Free Farmville points? Yipeee!!

Anyway, since most of the categories in 30 types are really random and overlapping, and since I am a big fan of only METAL and PROGRESSIVE ROCK ( none of which makes me feel guilty or makes me wanna dance to), I will post some songs without any tags here:

PS: Before you close this page expecting some howlish shouting collision of distortion, let me tell you this: distortion is not metal, the tune is.Personally I dont like too much distorted guitars. Many metal songs are bad but the ones that are good will surely blow your mind away with their awesome energy and epic-ness.

Opeth - Black Rose Immortal; 20 minutes of pure epicness especially the second half. And if you just want a glimpse of what metal is : listen from 12:00 to 15:00.



Agalloch - Limbs; the vocals are just glorious. this song gets me energized every time I hear it.



Pink Floyd - High Hipes; a song so beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes.



Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath; really this song makes me forget all the superficiality of the world and makes me reach inside to what I really am :p



Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere But Not Here; Defines progressive awesomeoness. Listen from 5:00. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment