Saturday, March 13, 2010

12/03

Check this out:



Physics Lab, 9-12; as usual I have no enthu to even mark a point on the graph and hence I resort to singing.

WARNING: The following will not be least bit funny if you dont appreciate plain vanilla slapstick dumb perverted comedy.I do. For those who didnt laugh at Jon Lajoie's songs (Show Me Your Genitals, in this case), you can safely block me from all online connections you may have with me because the following may hurt really bad.

Me(to Santosh): Show me your GENITALIA...O sorry, I meant readings.
Me(to Nihit) : Show me your GENITALIA...O sorry, I meant pencil.
Me(to Shailend):Show me your GENITALIA...O sorry, I meant scale.
Me(to ...): Show.............
..
.

And so it went for atleast 2 hours. Irritating Shailend so much he abused me. Yeah, he abused me. Why make a big deal out of it? Well this is what he said- Wonode sunni in pig's chut. That sentence used 4 odd languages. Can you translate the words?

No comments:

Post a Comment