Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10/03

CRC201, MA1020; sitting in the last bench is Srivatsan, and Me and Barath in front of him.

/*Everyone bored out of their mind except Barath (who is busy converting something to something polar) */
Srivatsan (to Barath): Macha, if you do this problem I will win 200k..no, sorry ,2k. I will give you 20% da.
Barath ( to everyone in the immediate surrounding) : Wtf put 50%. That is the C2D rule.
Srivatsan : What? I have already solved some 10 problems. Okay, no, 5 problems. This is the 6th and last problem.
Barath : Okay, then 1/6th
Me(who everyone thought was actually paying attention): Dude 20% was a better deal.
Barath (almost peeing in his pants)(to Srivatsan): Dude I will go with the old 20% deal.
Barath(intended to me but heard by everyone in intermediate surrounding): That is why I need a math advisor like you in such situations. In fact, why dont you solve the problem.I will give you the 2% that you just saved me.


Tapti, around 9; ice cream night in progress.


/* Hogging hazaar ice cream */
Guda: Macha I am sure this(ice cream brick) costs more than that da.
Sreshan (to Guda): Macha you are saying as if you own Amul da.
Me (to Guda): Macha you are saying as if you milked their cows da.
Sreshan ( to Guda): Macha you are saying as if you were the cow da.
Guda ( to me): Macha you fucked the cow da.
Me ( to everyone) : All your children will be studs da.


INTRO:

Hello world.This is Me.I will publish everything I think is worth publishing from my experiences of each day. Mostly it will be some situational comedy put by Me, my painful friends or the complete opposite by my prof. I will try to reproduce these instances as accurately as possible, which includes actual scene setting, tone of conversation, language, words, tangible expressions et cetera. Feel free to comment because there is a delete button for that too.

2 comments: