Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I proclaim war on the Sun.

Its almost been a month into the sweltering,sweating, slumbering, slacking,sulking, sluggish climate that we more affectionately call summer. And the true it has been. While I sit in my air conditioned room and ponder what to do with time as the same goes by at its normal pace, impervious to any of the aforementioned traits of the present, I am nothing but restrained to leave my position of current comfort and continue my stillness as dusk comes by and brings with it nothing new or appreciative except the ubiquitous shade protecting us from the malevolent ball of fire from which we have no escape.But alas its nothing but temporary as it spreads its wings of heat at lightspeed, fresh every morning, upon us mere mortals and drains away the energy, the beauty and the vibrant as it remains statuesque, narcissistic, unperturbed. And I wonder can that be the source of the bombastic thing that we call dark energy. What an irony of terms when we conceive that its cause is nothing but the brightest thing tangible to human eyes.

My dear readers-god(ironically one of who is also the antagonist in the present scenario) forbid- who are experiencing the same situation as mine I solemnly plea to you that come, let us unite and prove worth that man is better than any other animaloid form.And let us not forget that the animal we are dealing with may have infinitely long reaches and around the same number of limbs but it still lacks what makes us superior.

And for the rest, I will like to say that I am not jealous at all though as atrocious as it may sound. I am having a good introverted time too which includes reading this amazing book called Dune and coding in SPOJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment